Baking and Reheating Instructions
Pies: Reheating Instructions
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Place your pie on a baking sheet and warm up for 10-15 minutes. Let the pie cool completely before slicing. The filling will be too runny if sliced while the pie is still hot.
*Recommended for pies with no whipped cream, chocolate or caramel topping only. Pies with whipped cream or caramel, or chocolate topping can be served room temp or chilled.
Cinnybuns and Cardamom Buns: Baking Instructions
- Thaw your frozen buns and glaze (if applicable) in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place buns in a parchment paper lined pan with at least 1 inch of space in between. Cover with towel and let proof for 30 minutes to double in size.
- Make an egg wash by whisking one whole egg in a bowl. Brush egg wash on the surface of the buns.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until buns are golden brown and puffy. Take the buns out of the oven and spread glaze on top (if applicable). Let buns cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying.
Pie Crust: Baking Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your pie using New Pie's all butter pie crust as desired.
- Optional but recommended: egg wash the surface of your pie crust before baking.
- Bake your product as required. Enjoy!